• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Annual Really, Really Big Sales Thread # 2. CLOSED, remainder to ebay!

390 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four # 88 CGC 9.4 OW/W $100

4Vt5Ukt.jpg

My 4-year old is having a rough night tonight, so I'm going to go be with her for a while. Not sure when I'm back, so just bank of me posting the rest of the books tomorrow, with most of them in the 90-120s range.

Memorial Monday :bump:

Anyone who still needs an invoice, I should have something on the way to you by tomorrow.

Only two weeks left of listings....about 25 high grade certified Tales to Astonish books this friday, and about 50 books next Friday. In fact, I may break up the last week of offerings over two nights, just because there is that much misc. books to list.

I wanted to thank everyone who has stopped by to look, even if you haven't bought anything, I hope you found your time well spent. And a big thank you to everyone who has purchased so far....I'm well on my way to meeting my sales goal and its in no small part to the good folks on the Boards. (worship)