• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Annual Really, Really Big Sales Thread # 2. CLOSED, remainder to ebay!

390 posts in this topic

Lastly, I want to offer a piece of advice for anyone on the fence with these Strange Tales books...consider that they feature three Marvel properties that are due to really pop in the next year or two.

1). FF

2). Doc Strange

3). Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D

The time to buy these books is before the Movie hype hits, which will ultimately drive their prices north. And not just my books here, but the title in general...still very under-appreciated, but I don't expect that will remain the case forever. Just a thought.....

Show me some bronze I can't live without..... :baiting:

k0Me4Ai.jpg

Three weeks out on more Bronze....the last thread will be epic, with about 50 books.

Want me to send your MTU yet?

Yeah. Send it over. I'll reboot for the epic action :headbang:

ST # 104 8.5...sold via PM.

Congrats on the sale, George. That is indeed the Sid's Luncheonette copy, as I have a scan of the very comic when Harry Banks first brought it to market.

ST # 115 sold via PM. :applause:

Damn, just seen these for the first time and if there was one I'd have gone for, it would've been the # 115. Can I ask how much you had it listed for?

ST # 115 sold via PM. :applause:

Damn, just seen these for the first time and if there was one I'd have gone for, it would've been the # 115. Can I ask how much you had it listed for?

well below last GPA sale. (thumbs u