• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toys packaged with Comics

7 posts in this topic

Just left a store where he had walls and walls of unopened toys/figurines packaged with comics. This got me thinking... Are there any comics that are sought after that were packaged with toys?

This place took me back to the 80's when I had most of the ninja turtle and batman toys. He even had several unopened Atari games.

Some of the old Toy Biz Marvel Legends that had comics with them have started increasing in value.

The old mini-comics packaged with the Super Powers seem to be pretty affordable and sought after by people looking to reclaim some of their childhood.

The most valuable I have come across was the comics that came with the X-Men Alert board game. There are four referred to as "Pressman Gold Edition". One of the four has sold for almost $1000 graded at 9.8 on ebay back in December.