• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America 75 canadian

9 posts in this topic

I recently added a Captain America 75 to my collection. It's a Canadian edition published in the same year (1950) by Superior Comics. I was wondering about the scarcity of this book. I checked the census and there is 1 book graded (vs 36 of the US edition), but I'm not sure that reflects the availability of the book, since a lot of people still collect raw books.

I was wondering if anyone had some information about the Canadian Cap's and this book in particular.

cap75_zps6f92de9b.jpg

cap75indica_zpsc0b30b52.jpg

Just saw this thread. I use to own a copy 2 or 3 years ago but sold it on EBay. Will try and dig up the old scan. At the time I had never seen one before. About 10 years ago a copy of #74 had surfaced and Heritage indicated that it was the only know copy. I was lucky enough to find a second one but I don't think another copy has surfaced in all these years. Like #74 I'm guessing that there are only a couple copies of #75 lying around.

Just saw this thread. I use to own a copy 2 or 3 years ago but sold it on EBay. Will try and dig up the old scan. At the time I had never seen one before. About 10 years ago a copy of #74 had surfaced and Heritage indicated that it was the only know copy. I was lucky enough to find a second one but I don't think another copy has surfaced in all these years. Like #74 I'm guessing that there are only a couple copies of #75 lying around.

Thanks for the information!