• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Some cool books - Buzzy 70; Betty and Veronica 40 CLASSIC GGA

5 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply. No HOS or Probies allowed. First :takeit: in the thread takes the book. Shipping is included!!!

Here is one of the scarcer DCs you will find. Buzzy #70 (March 1956). This was one of the final books DC completionist collector Ian Levine got for his collection and he thought for a long time that he would never find one. I was able to locate his copy for him 10 years ago and now I am offering a copy here. VERY SCARCE probably due to low distribution. Unfortunately it is lacking the last page which I believe is just an ad page. It has a spine and first wrap split from the top to about the first staple but everything is attached. There is a small thumbnail sized paper tear by the top staple on the rear cover. Date stamp on front cover. Still retains some gloss however. Nice house ad for Showcase #1. Again lacking the last page (just ads) but still a very nice presentable copy. $20

buzzy70_zps2c996e1f.jpg

buzzy70_rear_zpse5098241.jpg

Betty and Veronica #40 (1959). Tough book and the one everyone wants. I would call this a 3.5. Cover firmly attached - small paper tear to cover at top of spine as can be seen in scan. Typical wear for the grade. $50 shipped

BV40_zps7f7c489a.jpg

BV40_rear_zps9f62b47f.jpg

Betty and Veronica #40 (1959). Tough book and the one everyone wants. I would call this a 3.5. Cover firmly attached - small paper tear to cover at top of spine as can be seen in scan. Typical wear for the grade. $50 shipped

:takeit:

:takeit:

^^