• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 300 Chromium

4 posts in this topic

Greetings all ... :hi:

Yesterday at my revered LCS during FCBD, I nabbed this item. I really don't care much for issue 300 (I'm a 129 hoarder) but this is the first time I have physically seen the Chromium copy and I had to have it,... and I got a sweet deal on it.

No issues on the inside,... pages are snow white, supple, with razor sharp edges and corners.

Outside,... on the top spine fc that is not a dent or bindery split but a reflection from the scanner. That top corner is sharp. There are no spine dents, creases, or color breaks. The spine did not scan well and I used a number of different colored backgrounds. However on the fc where the web is shooting forward at the spine, the top half of the webbing and the 3 that it covers, there is a slight thumb indention. It does not create a crease or break color. You can't see it in the scan or on the book itself,... you have to feel for it. There is no color splitting along the spine.

What you will notice is a lot of scuffing on fc and bc. But keep in mind that the scans do over emphasize the defects on a cover like this. This is really a pretty book.

My impressing is this book has probably never been read, but handled too frequently outside of protection.

asm_300_Chromium_front.jpg

asm_300_Chromium_back.jpg