• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your Favorite Art,Drawing or story by Rob Liefeld?
1 1

890 posts in this topic

I hear this way too much when comics are brought up in the 90's or in general period " Rob Liefeld destroyed The industry" "He Can't draw feet,faces,remember that cap picture,Pouches etc,etc."well I do however agree(very much)that its true but its way too easy to add to this played out dead horse of a subject.However,I do have a a rather interesting question What is your Favorite Art,Drawing or story by Rob Liefeld?This should be Interesting Can't wait to see what you guys have to say...

i've never read anything he's drawn to be fair, the art put me off and the storylines didn't seem essential enough that i should force myself to bare it

i have very little respect for Rob Liefeld

The only thing I like of his is feet cause he don't draw feet.

^ :fear: good god I knew this one was coming! doh!

around here this topic is akin to asking people what Hitler's greatest achievement was

I just typed that out!! Then deleted it.....wtf

While still pretty bad (see elephant foot), the OA version isn't completely terrible. Once colored, everything goes out the window.

CDP1.jpg

the colourist has made so many minor tweaks