• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It has come to pass

6 posts in this topic

That all of my modern SS submissions from ECCC have achieved 'verified' status.

Not that any of those modern books will make any impact on my two primary sets - but they should be beautiful in their sword & sorcery - yellow label goodness and I look forward to the opportunity to display them.

Now I get to wait - and check every day - to see if my books will ship before I leave for vacation; some Gulf Coast and sunshine or if I will be away from the interwebs and not know my grades for days until I return to land...

In any instance, I await my red-headed, sword-weilding, bad- as well as the accompanying books with baited breath.

In the mean time

Happy Hunting!

Lee K

15475.jpg

See more journals by Lee K

Very nice looking 9.0 I might add. Must be nice to be in Verified status...can you see your books online? I only have 1 of 3 invoices from ECCC showing and it's at Received, but doesn't show which books they are. The other 2 invoices must be at CCS still. Have fun on your vacation!

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Two of my four modern invoices went to "scheduled" about midday today (Pacific Time) so I'm not expecting grades to show up until I am off on my vacation. And I'll have enough on my mind then, that I will be looking for a surprise (a good one I hope) when I get home.

My other invoice - that isn't modern - is still at received.

The book above - it fits an odd theme I have noticed in my books. I buy redheads.

L

"I buy redheads." And your wife is ok with this? lol

I don't expect to see the grades on the books until the status changes to Shipped, but I can't even click on the Invoice number yet to see which books they are...it shows Received since 05/06. Maybe it just takes a few days?