• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Lemire Trillium art

7 posts in this topic

Jeff had some of issue 8 with him at ECCC last month. I believe one or two pages had sold when I talked to him early in the show, but he didn't bring the later pages of the book.

He's keeping the DPS second last pages of the book, which is the one everyone wants.

Makes sense. I've never shelled out a large chunk of money for art, but Lemire's stories are significant enough to me that I would. Large chunk is relative though I suppose. I will just continue to admire the printed page in this case. Thanks!

How do you all get all of this info on who is selling what?

In Jeff's case, he's a friend of mine. In others, the art dealer can often get you that info.

Wish I had more time to spend on this, then again I would also need more money to spend on it lol. At some point I would truly love to commission Jeff Lemire for a fairly simple piece. I've heard he doesn't do commissions but if he did.. I'd be in heaven.