• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name the single best comic shop in your hometown.

85 posts in this topic

Is everyone in toronto always up at 1am?

Nope. 3AM.

893censored-thumb.gif

Anyway......the best comic shop in my hometown? The one nearest me is a place called Mega City Comics, just off Camden High Street. If you ever visit London, Camden has the biggest street market in Europe on weekends, and it is definitely worth a look. I don't like the shop, even though it's tidy and accessible. So I avoid it even though it's local. Also it's had the same back issues on its' walls for the last decade.

Best comic shop in London? Opposite the British Museum on Great Russell Street there's Gosh Comics. Well run and organized, the main reason for it being my LCS is that the staff will give you their honest and candid opinion about a new title, plus they're a great bunch. Not particularly good for back issues, but then that's the story for virtually all comic shops in the U.K...........

A-1 Comics in Sacramento, CA. Clean, well-lit, well-stocked. If a book comes out related to your interests but not on your saver, they will pull one for you and not complain when you don't want it or for more expensive stuff, ask if they should order one for you.