• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Convention schedule - signings and/or pickups of convention exclusives

10 posts in this topic

First, for the WW Philly show, please see the thread JJ has posted: Wizard World Philly

Here is a list of the other shows I am attending. I will be accepting submissions for these shows as well as picking up exclusives for people.

FAN EXPO DALLAS - Guests include most of Serenity Cast as well as Stan Lee, J Scott Campbell, and Dan Slott - THIS IS A LAST MINUTE ADD SO IF YOU NEED SIGS AT THIS SHOW PLEASE GET HOLD OF ME ASAP! Dallas Guest List

COMICPALOOZA - Guests include the SHIELD cast, a few Dr. Who actors, and Greg Capullo - Unfortunately the con's website does not give a listing of the fees any celebs are charging Comicpalooza Guest List

PHOENIX COMIC CON - Guests include David Morrissey of the Walking Dead, John Rhys-Davies (Gimli from Lord of the Rings), Nathan Fillion (Firefly), Francis Manapul, Mike DeBalfo, Chris Claremont, Herb Trimpe, Len Wein, and Stan "the Man" Lee Phoenix Guest List

DENVER COMIC CON - Guests include Stephen Amell, Humberto Ramos, Adam West/Burt Ward/Julie Newmar, Walter Koenig, George Perez, Stuart Immonen, and Fiona Staples Denver Guest List

CREATOR SIGS

*Creator signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $5 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $5 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account. (new CGC policy)

*Creator signature fees extra (if any).

CELEBRITY SIGS

*Celebrity signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $25 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $25 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account. (new CGC policy)

*Celebrity signing fees extra and subject to change if they are changed at the show. Please see the signature areas on the conventions websites for current prices.

*Items other than comics accepted...PM for specifics. Additional cost or needing the item(s) sent directly to the show may be required due to size constraints.

SKETCHES

*Sketch pick-up fee is $25 (for additional signatures see above for cost)

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee of $28, fast track fee optional, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*Non-sketch cover commissions also available...PM for details.

$5 fee applies to crack out current CGC graded books. Cannot guarantee same grade when re-graded but I have cracked out hundreds of books and have not had any issues.

Books must be properly prepped. See HOW TO PREP BOOK THREAD for details on how to properly prep your books. $5 prep fee applies to any books not properly prepped. (And if you want a book signed in a specific area this is even more important).

Any questions or to schedule signatures and get the address to send books or other items to, please PM me or send me an email at twincitiesauctions@gmail.com

:applause:

I only picked these conventions so I don't have to see Doug and James for a while. After that incident racing scooters around C2E2 we shouldn't be seen in public together...at least until SDCC.

And to spend time with the flying Hawaiian.... :banana:

See you next week.

I might bring a Hemsworth signed book for you just to see your reaction.

Show him in a public place. You never know how Akoni might react.

:applause:

I only picked these conventions so I don't have to see Doug and James for a while. After that incident racing scooters around C2E2 we shouldn't be seen in public together...at least until SDCC.

Hey you ran that old lady over, don't bring me into your problems.

Hey everyone...have another thread in the Modern Sales Forum area. Give details about special ASM #1 and Batman Eternal #1 signings where you can have books signed by almost the entire creative team.

Here is the link: Dallas Sales Thread

For ASM #1 you can get your books signed by:

Stan Lee

Dan Slott

J Scott Campbell

Humberto Ramos

Edgar Delgado

Victor Olazaba

Nei Ruffino

and possibly Mico Suayan

For Batman Eternal #1 you can get your books signed by:

Andy Kubert

Scott Snyder

Jason Fabok

James Tynion IV

John Layman

Tim Seeley

For the Batman Eternal you can respond there or PM myself or DSCOTT.

Thanks!