• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Movie Characters Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

57 posts in this topic

What's up all,

I am new here, but have enjoyed interacting with everyone. Even though I've been a comic reader since I was a kid, I've learned a lot since coming to these boards. As a thanks to everyone for their help, I'm going to give away a couple of comics, NM, free shipping. And at the same time test everyone's knowledge.

Here's the contest. With Disney taking over Marvel, the Hero movies are gonna keep exploding. Now's a good time to reflect on the Movie Heroes that got us this far. To win you have to name a Marvel Super Hero, or Super Villain, to appear in a movie.

Rules

1. Must name the Hero/Villain, the exact title of the movie, and the year it was released, picture optional

2. Limited to Marvel Super Heroes/Villains or Title Characters only (Sorry Aunt May)

3. Movie must be already released as of this posting

4. You can only post 1 Hero/Villain/Character per hour (Time Stamp)

5. Contest ends Saturday May 10th, at 12pm PT, all posts not in before this time will not count

6. Winner is the one who posts the most Characters

7. Consolation prize to the poster who gets in the last post before the contest ends (TBD)

8. Heroes/Villains/Characters can only be named once

What You Win:

SM still shrink wrapped never opened

23utras.jpg

For Wolverine (First Print) TPB, Reflection in the middle, comic not damaged

24eqjgm.jpg

Consolation Prize: Punisher Pack

33545ty.jpg

72x4r6.jpg

I'll start things off with the most under appreciated Marvel Character to ever hit the Silver Screen

Howard the Duck, Howard the Duck, 1986

11v4ak6.jpg

Good luck all