• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did this guy even try? Slab Shipping Fail

62 posts in this topic

Jeebuz! If that packaging got any more primitive it would've been delivered by catapulting carrier pigeons!

:tonofbricks:

Or wrap it in a newspaper and put a shipping label on it. :facepalm:

I think someone around here received a package of books with a cut up cereal box taped around it.

Now That's Choice!

(worship)

I must have gotten some books from the same seller.I believe it was a couple of Charlton books.Got the pic somewhere buried deep.

I did receive 5 Liberty Meadows slabs sent in an envelope via Media.They traveled surprisingly well with maybe one small crack to one case.

Are reslabbs subject to regrading?
Not if the posts are intact, which they are based off the pics you posted, so shipping both ways plus reslab fee (which I think is 12 bucks)

I do not believe this is correct.

I seem to remember this coming up in the past and that CGC's stance was that if a book comes in for a re-holder and appears to have damage inconsistent with the grade...then it will be subject to a re-grade and the submitter would be notified and have to pay for it...even if all four posts are intact.

Not if the posts are intact, which they are based off the pics you posted, so shipping both ways plus reslab fee (which I think is 12 bucks)

Just as an aside, ALL reslabs are eligible for regrade at CGCs discretion.

Jeebuz! If that packaging got any more primitive it would've been delivered by catapulting carrier pigeons!

I think someone around here received a package of books with a cut up cereal box taped around it.

Now That's Choice!

(worship)

I seem to remember something like that. It was several years ago I think. BUTM might have it somewhere.

You mean this one?

41930-box.jpg

Now That's Choice!

(worship)

I seem to remember something like that. It was several years ago I think. BUTM might have it somewhere.

You mean this one?

41930-box.jpg

Can't be real.

Now That's Choice!

(worship)

You mean this one?

41930-box.jpg

Can't be real.

100% real.

Now That's Choice!

(worship)

You mean this one?

41930-box.jpg

Can't be real.

100% real.

lol

Now That's Choice!

(worship)

You mean this one?

41930-box.jpg

Can't be real.

100% real.

:facepalm: