• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

program to create photo signature?

15 posts in this topic

Paint.Net is a freeware alternative to PhotoShop. Does virtually everything that PS will do only you don't have to spring $500-600 for a user license.

(shrug)

Your sig line is stil not visable to me Dave, its been like that for a while now :(

Really? hm I wonder why? does it show up for other people?

I can see it just fine, Dave. It looks real nice. :)

(shrug)

Your sig line is stil not visable to me Dave, its been like that for a while now :(

I can see it just fine, Dave. It looks real nice. :)

whew-smiley-1.gif Thanks Mike. :hi:

(shrug)

Yeah, the fault is at my end Dave, I use Firefox but if I switch to IE I can see it fine, some sales threads I cant see the books when using Firefox also.

That is probably a good thing, I cant see the books, it keeps me in check a bit ;)

(shrug)

Yeah, the fault is at my end Dave, I use Firefox but if I switch to IE I can see it fine, some sales threads I cant see the books when using Firefox also.

That is probably a good thing, I cant see the books, it keeps me in check a bit ;)

The good thing is I can see your sig. line.It gives me a goal to shoot for. (worship)