• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to sell a few raw 'key' books I found at a flea market?

8 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I haven't had much time to post on the forums due my other ventures in the antiques and collectibles realm. However, I am finally able (after a long year of battling health issues like Celiac Disease and the like) to get back out and enjoy the antiques and collectibles markets. I love the warm months because of this.

Recently, I went to small but known flea market and decided to do something I normally don't do; browse some 'raw' comic books. I was surprised at what I found. Here is the listing and I don't know the grades as I am a CGC collector. What is the best way to sell these? Nothing too rare, but some 'keys' nonetheless:

I could pretty much guess or estimate the grades if needed.

Detective comics #400

Astonishing Tales #25

Ghost Rider #2 (first Marvel series from 1960's)

Avengers #46

Man-Bat #1

New Teen Titans #1 (from the early 1980's)

Ms. Marvel #16

Detective Comics #426

Any assistance is appreciated. If I post scans would the forum being willing to help grade?

Keep in mind (and if you read my posts you know) that as noted I normally do not buy or grade 'raw' comic books. I deal mainly in antiques and other pop culture items.

Thank you!

Thank you! Posted scans in the 'please spare a grade section.'

Thank you!

'mint'