• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

32 posts in this topic

Going to be posting random books up. :takeit: wins over pm negotiations unless there is an I'll take it posted in the pm and posted on the thread, the post with the earliest timestamp gets it

I'm trying to get the best shipping prices I can for you guys and if you guys know any good ideas for good shipping let me know but for now shipping will be $4 now for1-2 and 8 for 3-7... If there are any changes I'll let you know before hand. I will ship in a Manila envelope or unless it's cheaper to go with priority mail I'll do that. But I'll also give you the option on which one you want. Either way the books will be protected with cardboard on both sides

Also pm me offers!!

I also see a no probies and hos rule on the boards so I'm going to be doing the same

If you can't pay right away just let me know when you can and I'll ship it right when you send me the money

Also I'm only tanking paypal at the moment

Thanks!!!! if I screwed anything up let me know