• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another raw sale: XM 4, SS 1, JIM 89, ASMs....with a graded book (or two)...

43 posts in this topic

Sold all the books we posted last time...gonna list up a few more tonight. Will need around 30 min to scan and upload then we'll get started...say 9:45??

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is included domestically. International is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks and money orders. I will offer the check/money order discount if you choose that option.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

6) I reserve the right to disallow the :takeit: sign as I see fit, especially those who believe I condone or practice in shilling.

To conform with the rules...let's post this:

Amazing Spider-Man 129 CGC 9.2 OW/W or Marvel Spotlight 5 CGC 9.2 OW/W

Take your pick: $1,050 shipped. :takeit: pending scans is perfectly acceptable and reserves the book...

Be back in a bit...

Now...

Let's clarify some rules. What is your version of "on hold"?

If I were to buy something would I be able to get some funny sticker on it like Jason does with the Dr. Balls stickers?

Now...

Let's clarify some rules. What is your version of "on hold"?

If I were to buy something would I be able to get some funny sticker on it like Jason does with the Dr. Balls stickers?

:banana:

I need to do some gold foil stickers for Brock - he sells WAY nicer stuff than I do. I think he should do Brock Bucks and have an online store where you can trade them for things like Alice Cooper used cassette tapes and old Robert Bell bags.

Could you perhaps do this auction style, Brock?

Only if I can log into my other account at the same time....

Shiller