• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adding NY Comic Fest & Eternal Con to s/s sub schedule -taking subs- JUNE 14-15

2 posts in this topic

I'm adding these two shows to my schedule for June, taking books for both shows.

I'll be working with the same two CAW's for these shows as HEROES which happens to be the following weekend, so I can add signatures crossing over from these shows if the book permits.

Books done at these shows will most likely be handed in at the NYC Special Edition on Sunday, and DEPENDING on how fast the trains run, I might be able to add signatures from the initial two shows to include some guests in artist alley at the NYC Special Edition.

The caveat there is again, key---how quickly I can get done between the Long Island show and the Westchester show Sat/Sun, head back to Manhattan for the later part of the NYC Special Edition and add on in artist alley. Clearly there's no guaruntees there, but sigs can be added from either NY Comic Fest & Eternal Con to guest that are at Heroes in Charlotte, NC the following weekend. All other books will be handed over to CGC on Sunday at the NYC Special Edition show in Manhattan.

http://www.nycomicfest.com/guests

NY COMIC FEST has a mix of current and silver age guests including Denny O'Neil , Bob Camp, Basil Gogos, Larry Hama, Evan Dorkin, Sarah Dyer, Paul Levitz, Bill Sienkiewicz, Scott Snyder, Herb Trimpe, Jim Steranko, Mark Waid, Jim Salicrup, Fred Hembeck, Paul Kupperberg, Luke McDonnell, Rudy Nebres, Fred Van Lente, etc.

http://www.eternalcon.com/

ETERNAL CON has a mix of modern artists including Adam Kubert, , Amanda Conner, Bob Larkin, Bernard Chang, Jimmy Palmiotti, Mark Morales, Sean Chen, Billy Tucci, Frank Barbarie, Frank Tieri, Rodney Ramos, etc.

No celebrity sigs or sketch cover requests, please.

Please PM with questions, price breakdown, etc.

All books will need to be in hand by June 11th