• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM #99 VG- CR/OW

12 posts in this topic

Here's a real decent copy of Daredevil #3 raw 5.0 with OW paper. Just some very light surface wear and a couple dots of foxing on the back cover. Nice flat, tight book. I see a 5.5 sold on feebay for $86 recently. Take this one for $55 shipped SOLD!!!!! Thanks!

dd360ow_zps4e263f1e.jpg

dd3bc_zpsaff41bbd.jpg

Here's a real decent copy of Daredevil #3 raw 5.0 with OW paper. Just some very light surface wear and a couple dots of foxing on the back cover. Nice flat, tight book. I see a 5.5 sold on feebay for $86 recently. Take this one for $55 shipped. Thanks!

dd360ow_zps4e263f1e.jpg

dd3bc_zpsaff41bbd.jpg

:takeit:

Here's a real decent copy of Daredevil #3 raw 5.0 with OW paper. Just some very light surface wear and a couple dots of foxing on the back cover. Nice flat, tight book. I see a 5.5 sold on feebay for $86 recently. Take this one for $55 shipped. Thanks!

dd360ow_zps4e263f1e.jpg

dd3bc_zpsaff41bbd.jpg

I had the grade wrong on the title box (had 6.0 instead of 5.0) Want to make sure you caught that before I mark it sold! Sorry about the confusion.

dd360ow_zps4e263f1e.jpg

dd3bc_zpsaff41bbd.jpg

I had the grade wrong on the title box (had 6.0 instead of 5.0) Want to make sure you caught that before I mark it sold! Sorry about the confusion.

I caught the diffence it's a 5.0 and :takeit:

dd360ow_zps4e263f1e.jpg

dd3bc_zpsaff41bbd.jpg

I caught the diffence it's a 5.0 and :takeit:

you sir are a ^^

JIM 99 VG- CR/OW

multiple corner creases, some slits/tears on back cover, cover detached from bottom staple. $35 shipped

jim99vgow_zpse4638d22.jpg

jim99bc_zps799590dc.jpg

Sorry I have to retract my buy. Further inspection of the back led me to retract. Thanks for undestanding

JIM 99 VG- CR/OW

multiple corner creases, some slits/tears on back cover, cover detached from bottom staple. $35 shipped

jim99bc_zps799590dc.jpg

Sorry I have to retract my buy. Further inspection of the back led me to retract. Thanks for undestanding

No problem. I understand completely!