• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why So Low on the Scarecrow?

113 posts in this topic

If you would have taken at least 10 seconds to analyze, you would have realized that I deleted that post RIGHT AFTER I posted it because what I said came out incorrectly, but therefore you must start a pursuit along with others to cyber-bullying which is specifically prohibited on the terms of service on the chatboard. If you and the others want to continue cyber bullying, so be it. I will continue to take it up to the necessary level until I get a proper response, and believe me I will take it up as high as it needs to go. There is a MAJOR difference in disagreeing with someone's opinions and flat out harassment. So the choice is yours. You can keep trying to harass me and I will go farther than the boards to get this resolved if need be, or you can quit harassing me. Simple as that.

he will take it farther than the boards? the world court? mitch?

Administration notified. You know it's sad that most of you are from the U.S. and here I sit overseas away from my family trying to protect and fight for people like you who bully and harass others and sometimes I really wonder if it's worth it.

crocpot is NOT self-taught on dale carnegie, it seems.

How to make friends and influence people, read it, don't care. Administrator notified. Anyone else?

Lemme get this straight: you insult G.A.tor's ability to advertise (based on his success so far is very good actually), profess yourself as THE expert, and then promptly report anyone who is trying to use humor to better understand what it is you think you are. :shrug:

I may be new to this game but I must say you really are making friends and influencing people at a rapid rate. I lurk more than I talk because I want to understand what I am talking about before I say anything.

Good luck to you and stay safe in Turkey. I have some friends from over there, it can be a rough place.

Fun thread. :popcorn:

I guess Batman, Robin and Superman playing baseball is too quaint for modern folks who want every GA cover to have hooded Nazis or decapitations. Me, I happen to love the cover to WF 3.

I guess Batman, Robin and Superman playing baseball is too quaint for modern folks who want every GA cover to have hooded Nazis or decapitations. Me, I happen to love the cover to WF 3.

Mods notified.

A true fan loves the "book" not just the cover. (Thumbs u

:cloud9:

Are you sure there are books inside those slabs? hm

Are you sure there are books inside those slabs? hm

:insane:

he will take it farther than the boards? the world court? mitch?

Administration notified. You know it's sad that most of you are from the U.S. and here I sit overseas away from my family trying to protect and fight for people like you who bully and harass others and sometimes I really wonder if it's worth it.

silliest comment yet.

Why are the mods continuously being notified ? Are we to expect their opinion as well ?

I hope so! :)

This would be a much nicer thread if that was true....

Why are the mods continuously being notified ? Are we to expect their opinion as well ?

I hope so! :)

This would be a much nicer thread if that was true....

They do what everyone else (except one) does around here ... they ask GAtor.