• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Showcase 20

13 posts in this topic

I just looked at the book carefully and I don't see any moisture or water stains anywhere on the book. If you recall though I bought it with a Showcase 2. I wanted affordable copies of both books.

I did give the dealer another low number Showcase, but not the #2, maybe #5. . I guess it's not my book.

This book is so hard to find that I tend to be more lenient on the grade. The Back Cover looks very clean. I would say this is a classic VG+ or 4.5 .

Nice book. Congrats !

I just looked at the book carefully and I don't see any moisture or water stains anywhere on the book. If you recall though I bought it with a Showcase 2. I wanted affordable copies of both books.

I did give the dealer another low number Showcase, but not the #2, maybe #5. . I guess it's not my book.

This book is so hard to find that I tend to be more lenient on the grade. The Back Cover looks very clean. I would say this is a classic VG+ or 4.5 .

Nice book. Congrats !

I sold you the 2 books I believe - got them both from Sha originally. hm