• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Negative Feedback on eBay.

74 posts in this topic

Why not just start a new thread with an updated list in the first post. When someone comes along, you can update the list with a link to the person adding them (much like the HOS/PL)? This would allow complete transparency if someone questioned the addition of their name - say with you and Cal - and then you could remove the name from the list. (shrug)

But here SHOULD be a running list of deadbeat eBay buyers. I'm sorry the last thread got out of control. Just start a new one and run a list with links and it should work fine. :idea:

hm If only there was someone around that is good at creating threads and embedding links within them. :baiting:

tumblr_lgbj8uInMX1qf8yek.gif

eBay refunded him out of their pocket.

Oh, okay. Not so bad then. You still have to deal with a silly negative, but most people will see that it is just a sleazy buyer... if I am buying from somebody and I see their feedback is above ~98.5%, I don't even bother to check any further, I assume any negatives they have are this sort of BS.

Why not just start a new thread with an updated list in the first post. When someone comes along, you can update the list with a link to the person adding them (much like the HOS/PL)? This would allow complete transparency if someone questioned the addition of their name - say with you and Cal - and then you could remove the name from the list. (shrug)

But here SHOULD be a running list of deadbeat eBay buyers. I'm sorry the last thread got out of control. Just start a new one and run a list with links and it should work fine. :idea:

hm If only there was someone around that is good at creating threads and embedding links within them. :baiting:

tumblr_lgbj8uInMX1qf8yek.gif

I went to do it, wrote the title, backed out....went to do it, wrote the title, backed out. :shy:

Updating the Clubs is work. I don't want the responsibility of another thread. But YOU can do it. :gossip: I can help. :baiting:

I went to do it, wrote the title, backed out....went to do it, wrote the title, backed out. :shy:

Updating the Clubs is work. I don't want the responsibility of another thread. But YOU can do it. :gossip: I can help. :baiting:

sobbing.gif

In all seriousness, I think having a list with links is a really good idea. Good job for doing it Swick and good job by Dawson for shaming him into it. ;)

:gossip: Dawson is Swick's Kryptonite for those that did not know.

So from now on if any of us have a good idea for a thread, should we just save ourselves the trouble and get Harvey to do it right the first time?

So from now on if any of us have a good idea for a thread, should we just save ourselves the trouble and get Harvey to do it right the first time?

Yes.

That is what I usually do. :grin:

Yes.

Fine

But tell him to stay the *spoon* away from my Spider-woman #1 thread, there's only four of us, we don't need some fancy re-deux.

Yes.

Fine

But tell him to stay the *spoon* away from my Spider-woman #1 thread, there's only four of us, we don't need some fancy re-deux.

Wow

Yes.

Fine

Wow

:jokealert:

Yes, I assumed we were all speaking in Jest, especially since Swick is one of my closest friends on the boards. (shrug)