• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Place your bets, who will be Wolverine's Killer in September!

83 posts in this topic

Magneto. Pulls all the metal out his body.

Just my guess.

It has been done and didn't quite kill him.

That's what made his healing factor kick into overdrive, apparently the adamantium was always taking up a part of his healing factor's ability. Rejection factor? I can't remember now...

-slym

I know about Magneto just kidding.

I think whats really going to kill him is all the variants that they will put out. Or all the dam Spidey #1 variants.

Hehe. Whoops. I'm having trouble keeping up with this thread but I think the sheer weight of the variants could smother him and... lol

So, is this a sign that interest in Wolverine is flagging and is about to go in the sewer like the Death of Superman storyline's long term impact on Superman? hm

In any case, my money is on Marvel killing Wolverine through overuse/overexposure.......

I know about Magneto just kidding.

I think whats really going to kill him is all the variants that they will put out. Or all the dam Spidey #1 variants.

Hehe. Whoops. I'm having trouble keeping up with this thread but I think the sheer weight of the variants could smother him and... lol

^^

Old age. (shrug)

Doesn't his healing factor drastically slow his aging? So, if his healing factor shuts off, wouldn't he just age fairly quickly?! He's well over 100 years old, right? :preach:

Old age. (shrug)

Doesn't his healing factor drastically slow his aging? So, if his healing factor shuts off, wouldn't he just age fairly quickly?! He's well over 100 years old, right? :preach:

i think he would just age normally after that, i don't think his oldness is 'stored up' or anything.

Old age. (shrug)

His healing factor was shut off last year when they tried to drown him. Dunno if its still shut off now.

I think the previews said that is the reason he dies - he no longer has his healing factor. But I really have no idea as I haven't followed the character since Magneto ripped out his adamantium and he had...bone claws. :eyeroll:

Well just read the preview mag for this month, basically hmms and hawwws about Sabretooth being responsible. Here's hoping there is some originality to the story and now so obvious a player. I mean what's next Tom eats Jerry!

1. Deadpool

2. Dakken

3. Punisher

This was my original list, but it seems too obvious. Sabretooth or The Hulk would be pretty cool options as well.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Marvel introduces a new character to kill him. A new mutant, maybe. I know this will not happen because we're talking about the "House of Regurgitated Ideas" here.

My first guess was also Deadpool. The picture tease shows a gun scope... :idea: