• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Is This Tomorrow!

4 posts in this topic

Tough one to pinpoint a grade for, and I appreciate any help.

--Front cover has excellent eye appeal and nice structure.

--Both front and back covers have a few faint surface rumples, and there's a few surface bends visible along the top of the back cover.

--Back cover also has some areas of yellow discoloration... I would think it's transfer staining which usually seems to get a pass from CGC, but again, appreciate any feedback. Thanks all!

axmsu9.jpg

s5fp90.jpg

As is 6.0/6.5 depending on how the surface "rumples" look in hand, but sounds like a good pressing candidate for a higher grade. I think your right about the back staining, but if it's deemed from contact, then I'm guessing it would get knocked down to 5.0 territory.

I've got a copy which was a mid-grader until the Northridge earthquake. It was laying on top of a box, and a piece of plaster fell on it, putting dozens of small surface dents through the bag, and knocking down to around a 3.0/3.5. Fortunately the only comic related damage from the quake.

I've got a copy which was a mid-grader until the Northridge earthquake. It was laying on top of a box, and a piece of plaster fell on it, putting dozens of small surface dents through the bag, and knocking down to around a 3.0/3.5. Fortunately the only comic related damage from the quake.

Glad there wasn't more damage... too bad about that book though! My impression is it's not a real easy one to find above VG/VG+ or so.