• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

!!! L@@K CGC (CBCS) IT RARE COMICS NM+ 9.8 9.9 10.0 HTF !!!

78 posts in this topic

Pardon my eye-catching thread title. Of course, none of it is really completely true. However, you will find an assortment of books coming up. Some hot, some keys, some books that should be part of everyone's collection. ;)

Here be the :rulez:

1) No Probies or HOShamers

2) Payment via PayPal is highly preferred.

3) Unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins, but I'll try to respond to PMs quickly.

4) Shipping is at cost and is buyer's choice of service (USPS Priority, Media Mail, Express, or UPS Ground). Local pickup available for Chicagoans.

I'm more than happy to ship Internationally. Just PM me for a quote. All international shipping will be done via USPS.

I've made a number of sales on here, but my Kudos thread is still in a "growing" phase. However, my eBay Feedback is much bigger (100%, over 1300 positive).

First up will be a Wolverine Nabisco...

Amazing Spider-man (v3) #1 Dimension X Variant - $40 $35

Near Mint, but oversized nature of the book makes it tough to be perfect.

Not much love for this issue on the boards (too much Gamestop nonsense). I have multiple copies of this book, one of which is listed on eBay. This particular issue is exclusive to the boards.

asm1_dimxc_f.jpg

asm1_dimxc_r.jpg