• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's a book like this worth?

24 posts in this topic

I've seen a lot of very low grade Hulk #1's sell quite fast.

A friend of mine had a trunk of comic books in his garage and a rodent got to a few books - this rodent had very good eye for what was the most tasty book to dine on.

Structurally the book is nice, the rat chew on the edge is obviously the big draw back. What's a book like this worth - would anybody pay a grand for it? photo_zpse0d5819b.jpg

Yes. If the rat chew is the only problem, if it is otherwise complete, I think that would sell for well over a grand. Heck, just look at the for sale section today... someone put up a hulk #1 in much worse shape than that for $825 and it was gone in a flash.

If I told you the conditions these photos where shot under, you'd crack up.

I have a ton of photos. I'm trying to get my bud to let them go before they turn to dust.

Btw tell your friend to store his books at my place (also in NJ) This keeps away the rats:

11860685463_de1ee78d9b_z.jpg

Regardless of the prevention about rodents which feast on SA keys I think I have already told you about your cat…

:takeit:

Seriously, too great! :D