• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to post?

14 posts in this topic

Yeah it's not. It's the Grateful Dead Europe 72 complete CD collection in the steamer trunk. Figured there might be a deadhead or two on here that might want it in exchange for a slab or two.

Thx

Maybe if you had Jerry Garcia finger to trade someone give you Zap #0 first ed 9.8

Yeah it's not. It's the Grateful Dead Europe 72 complete CD collection in the steamer trunk. Figured here might be a deadhead or two on here that might want it in exchange for a slab or two.

Thx

That might be used for slabbing credits with the new grading company.

Offer to trade the complete CD set and one battered issue of 90's drek in exchange for what you are looking for. Like said above though, you most likely will get a trade from this thread anyway. ;)

Yeah it's not. It's the Grateful Dead Europe 72 complete CD collection in the steamer trunk. Figured here might be a deadhead or two on here that might want it in exchange for a slab or two.

Thx

I bet Steve would like the CD collection. That is, if he doesn't already have it.

Thx

(thumbs u

Thx

I bet Steve would like the CD collection. That is, if he doesn't already have it.

I had that same problem last Christmas,what do you get Dead related when he has everything Grateful Dead. :tonofbricks: I hope Steve still likes his gift. :wishluck:

I went to one Dead show in Sacto and people were openly selling every type of drug you wanted hawking their wares loudly.

The next year I went I saw several UC cop takedowns it was unreal. All the cops were dressed like hippies but all had yellow headbands.

Lotta Deadheads went down that time....

Thx

lol