• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look, Mom, no pics!: Vol. 8, Bronze Age ASM lot...CLOSED.

12 posts in this topic

Although I don't have pictures of these books, you'll get a money-back guarantee. (I've checked in with bb8; No Quarter; silverweb; 1Cool; LT212; flikhype; Lancedg79--and these 7 Boardies, who have very recently bought from me in these picture-less threads--are satisfied customers.) Additionally, my kudos thread here on the Boards should provide solid assurance to anyone on the fence.

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, check (will need to wait for it to clear), or postal money order. Payment expected within 3 days of invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping included: U.S. only. Securely packed Priority Mail Box w/ Delivery Confirmation & insurance.

5) Money-back guarantee: if not satisfied, full refund (minus return shipping); if you've done business with me before, return shipping on my dime.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

The Amazing Spider-Man:

41-book lot.

(31 unique issues; 6 issues have multiple copies)

169.00 shipped in the U.S. only. :news: SOLD.

*Current Overstreet Guide has them at 348.30, so it's a tad under 50% off Guide for this lot shipped to your door:

#108 VG+

#109 VG-

#112 VG+

#115 VG

#120 FR

#133 FN+

#145 FR

#146 VG+

#147 FN

#148 (4 copies): VG (3 copies); VG/FN (1 copy)

#149 (3 copies): FR; FR/GD; VG/FN

#150 FR

#153 (2 copies): GD/VG; VG+

#155 GD/VG

#156 FN+

#157 FR

#159 (3 copies): VG; FN; FN+

#163 VG/FN

#166 VG+

#167 FN/VF

#168 VG

#172 FN+

#173 FN/VF

#176 VG/FN

#178 VG/FN

#179 (2 copies): VG; FN+

#185 VG-

#186 GD/VG

#188 FN+

#199 (2 copies): FN+; FN/VF

#200 FN+

Ever wondered why someone tried to sweeten the pot before the pot really got cooking? Neither have I.

But to sweeten this pot right quick, here's a Silver Age Spidey carefully tossed on the pile:

ASM #67 VG/FN

:news: And another book to the pile, a Spidey #1 from the Silver Age :whatthe::

Marvel Tales #1 PR/FR...Beat but (99%-plus) complete!

Cover is detached; top 1/3 of 1st pg. is missing (does affect story), but the rest of the book is totally readable. For those not in the know, this is a helluva book when it comes to Silver Age key book reprints! :busy:

I presume these last 3 pot-sweeteners will be sorely tempting someone out there...in low-grade Spidey land. :grin: