• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

white pages, does it every time, huh?
I have 20+ copies of this book and not a single white paged copy...so, in this case, it "did it" ....

I have 20+ copies of this book and not a single white paged copy...so, in this case, it "did it" ....

If they are CGC copies you might have a white paged one and not know about it… page quality designation can have little variations, and an OW/W can be a W and vice-versa. I have a very limited experience, but I have seen a few deslabbed W and I would not judge them as White… (shrug)

20+, that's it? what is going on man

There's an "Ask G.A.tor" thread in the Golden Age forum. He's a go-to guy with the heart of a collector, I'd say. :gossip:

20+, that's it? what is going on man

There's an "Ask G.A.tor" thread in the Golden Age forum. He's a go-to guy with the heart of a collector, I'd say. :gossip:

I was being sarcastic, I know he's the man, he's been patient and cool about answering all my questions in his thread and in pm

Adventure Comics 67 VG+ SA (color touch on the inside cover and on the upper and lower edges and I don't think its ever coming off). Nonetheless, a nice reading book.

:takeit: per PM!

My first Burnley Starman! :whee:

^^ Thanks.