• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nashville and Gatlinburg, TN Comic Shops

5 posts in this topic

Taking a little vacation time this year and will be heading to Nashville and Gatlinburg. Anyone have any recommendations for shops with good to great selections of Gold, Silver and Bronze back issues that I should hit while I'm in the area?

Apologies if I have placed this post in the wrong area, I still have my training wheels on.

Thanks!

I don't know about Nashville, but I was in Gatlinburg earlier this year, and there is nothing there.

Nothing in Pigeon Forge either.

But, there is a little shop in Sevierville, but, it's easy to miss. Find Shoney's in Sevierville and it sets sort of caddy corner on the other side of the road.

I reviewed one on the first page of my journal . I reviewed a few more later on.

There are a few decent comic shops in the Nashville area. Just google them and start planning your visit. It's a great area! Have fun on your visit.