• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone feel that FF 52 is undervalued?

53 posts in this topic

I bought a FF 52 CGC 9.0 for $230 - did I get a deal? confused.gif

Yep!

Which reminds me...my copy of FF 52 is absolutely the biggest E-Bay steal I've ever gotten. I bet I NEVER get as lucky as I did on that copy again--$750 "buy-it-now" on a 9.6! cloud9.gif

Apologies go out to the fellow forumites I narrowly beat to the punch on that one. blush.gif

[#@$%!!!] [#@$%!!!] [#@$%!!!] !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I knew this thread couldn't draw to a close without that coming up. I will never live those few seconds down.

he's posted it before so he can if he wants to. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif but the whole story to that is the same seller was selling ASM 39 or 40 in CGC 9.6 for the same price that i do believe that notch_top picked up. i think james would know more about this or can clarify the facts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

but the whole story to that is the same seller was selling ASM 39 or 40 in CGC 9.6 for the same price that i do believe that notch_top picked up. i think james would know more about this or can clarify the facts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't remember that one. 893whatthe.gif

I know which book I'd rather have... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

the whole story to that is the same seller was selling ASM 39 or 40 in CGC 9.6 for the same price that i do believe that notch_top picked up.
The same seller was selling a CGC 9.4 copy of Spidey 50 with cr/ow pages for $1800, which Mark Wilson snapped up within an hour of it being listed. I would've grabbed that one too if not for the cream pages...Here's the FF 52:

Which reminds me...my copy of FF 52 is absolutely the biggest E-Bay steal I've ever gotten. I bet I NEVER get as lucky as I did on that copy again--$750 "buy-it-now" on a 9.6! cloud9.gif

Apologies go out to the fellow forumites I narrowly beat to the punch on that one. blush.gif

How many times is it that you have mentioned that on the boards now? tongue.gif

I've lost count. 27_laughing.gif

How many times is it that you have mentioned that on the boards now? tongue.gif

Third time, I do believe! blush.gif

That remains one of the all time eBay steals. Congrats (again), FF!

Might be time for a "Magneto Pic" to knock you back down. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Might be time for a "Magneto Pic" to knock you back down. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm proud of that, man! I make wearing that helmet look COOOOOOOL. cloud9.gif

But I sometimes think leisure suits and white-boy 'fros look cool, so what do I know? confused-smiley-013.gifblush.gif

But I sometimes think leisure suits and white-boy 'fros look cool, so what do I know? confused-smiley-013.gifblush.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Ok, how can I resist.....

james.jpg

People just don't know how much effort I put into making this place hospitable..... makepoint.gif