• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USPS Priority mail International limited to 5 items so...

10 posts in this topic

…If I need ship 20+ comic books to Canada, I can't just wrapped them up in one lot and count this as one item?

Looks like I'll have to ship First Class International.

Anybody ever ship more than 5 comic books with more like 20+ plus comic book via

USPS priority mail to Canada and filling out the forms online?

I apologize if there is already a thread about this exact topic.

Any feedback would help.

Thanks for the tips.

I am going thru PayPal to fill out the forms but looks kind of obvious If I put down the description as "Used books" or Comic books and only show a quantity of one with a shipping weight of 5 lbs.

I sold a lot of 23 books.

Murphy's law seems to come into play when I ship stuff so I'm a bit leery of mailing them out USPS Priority mail international with 23 "Items" instead of a max of 5..

Just not sure at this point…I've books all wrapped up and ready to go..Now I'll probably have to unwrap and ship First Class International in two boxes to keep the weight 4 lbs or under.

…If I need ship 20+ comic books to Canada, I can't just wrapped them up in one lot and count this as one item?

Anybody ever ship more than 5 comic books with more like 20+ plus comic book via

Any feedback would help.

???

You don't need to list every individual book on the customs form - putting "used comic books" in 1 field is fine.

Any feedback would help.

???

You don't need to list every individual book on the customs form - putting "used comic books" in 1 field is fine.

Good deal..I think I'm going to put that down in one field with a quantity of one and ship it out and take my chances……

….unless someone chimes in and tells me I must list every item (comic) and I'll only be able to send 5 comics out….the sheer horror of this.

Any feedback would help.

???

Good deal..I think I'm going to put that down in one field with a quantity of one and ship it out and take my chances……

….unless someone chimes in and tells me I must list every item (comic) and I'll only be able to send 5 comics out….the sheer horror of this.

I ship books internationally all the time - you'll be fine :thumbsup:

I ship international from time to time but it's been mostly one or two books like CGC books and maybe two or three raw books so it's never been a problem.

Ok, I'm flying with "Used Comic Books" and treating as a quantity of one".

Thanks for all your help!

Any feedback would help.

???

I ship books internationally all the time - you'll be fine :thumbsup:

+1