• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED TMNT 1s, MoS 18, Sonic, Sakai, Signed Books, Bastards and More!

48 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of takeit counts. Takeit must name the item being bought.

I accept all forms of payment. I do not add or subtract percentage points based on one's preferred method of payment.

US shipping is $5 for unlimited raws, $10 for unlimited slabs. International shipping is extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Bulk discounts available.

TMNT 1 3rd printing. VF-. Could definitely benefit from a press. Looks better in hand than the scan. My scanner evidently doesn't care for black covers. SOLD

TMNT 1 Special Deluxe Edition (6th printing). Softcover. VF. There is some wear on the upper third of the spine that can't be seen in the scan. These 6th prints are a bit hard to come by. SOLD

Blueberry Saga: Confederate Gold softcover. Classic Western series with awesome art by Moebius (and who doesn't love a good Western? ). This edition collects books 1, 2 and 3 of the original series. VF. $20. $15.

BlueberrySaga_zpseabcdcf6.jpg

TMNT 1 3rd printing. VF-. Could definitely benefit from a press. Looks better in hand than the scan. My scanner evidently doesn't care for black covers. $125.

:takeit:

TMNT 1 Special Deluxe Edition (6th printing). Softcover. VF. There is some wear on the upper third of the spine that can't be seen in the scan. These 6th prints are a bit hard to come by. $50.

:takeit:

^^ Thanks!