• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED TMNT 1s, MoS 18, Sonic, Sakai, Signed Books, Bastards and More!

48 posts in this topic

Here's something kind of interesting for the TMNT fan in your life: 3 prints, each with their own take on the cover to TMNT 1. They each measure 11"x17". The one on the left is from artist Jason Flowers, one is from the new animated series (released at SDCC a few years ago), and one is from an artist whose name escapes me but is obviously done in the style of the 80s cartoon. Frames not included. $30 for all three.

IMG_20140605_180512_048_zps1590db70.jpg

Turtlemania is on hold. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that it is not available for sale at this time. If the held deal falls through then the book will become available again. Thank you.

Turtlemania is on hold. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that it is not available for sale at this time. If the held deal falls through then the book will become available again. Thank you.

Turtlemania and TMNT 1 Color Special are now sold. Riveting stuff, I know.

Itty Bitty Bunnies 1. Low print run, from what I understand. Kind of a Ren & Stimpy-taken-to-the-next-level-vibe. In fact, there are some gags in here that were lifted straight from R&S. This book is legitimately funny. There is a slight non-color breaking crease on the top of the cover. Could easily be pressed out, of course. $8.

001_zps4784ec83.jpg

This should be all I have for this thread. I think. I'll let this ride for the weekend and then close shop. Recap of what's left:

Page 1

Witcher 1 Stan Sakai variant. NM+. $12.

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 mini promo CGC 6.5 (1st appearance of Sonic in comics). $99.

Southern Bastards 1. NM+. Manufactured without bottom staple. $10.

Blueberry Saga: Confederate Gold softcover. $15.

Page 3

4-book lot of raw signed comics. $20.

Punisher 1. NM-. FREE with next purchase.

Page 4

Tick 1 Special Edition. First appearance of The Tick. $60.

Page 5

(3) TMNT 1 cover homage prints. $30.

Itty Bitty Bunnies 1. $8.