• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

we have shipped out several hundred packages so far starting on wednesday and lots were only within a couple of hours from here so im hoping a bunch have gotten em so far...c'mon guys...post when you get em to put some at ease. i need folks to stop calling and asking...slowing down the process!!! lol....

I haven't received mine yet. Patiently waiting...

you know we only started shipping orders on the 30th...right? because marvel had delayed the book a week when we were at a convention......and that these are shipping in the order received.....

so we are patiently dealing with impatient people.....

Yes, I know. I was just replying to the person who asked if anybody got theirs yet. I don't know if you took me saying patiently waiting the wrong way, but I am not complaining about anything and I am waiting patiently and haven't bugged you about it because I know it's gonna take a bit. Again no complaints here.

thx brother. appreciate it. i have had certain people....the same people...call up to 6 times so far...same info given everytime...lol. it's amazing how some people think that they should be ale to line cut everyone else just because they sold theirs on ebay already....lol

6 Times? Wow. I never even considered calling. I figured I will get it when I open the envelope and it is in there. Everyone wants everything immediately now. lol

6 Times? Wow. I never even considered calling. I figured I will get it when I open the envelope and it is in there. Everyone wants everything immediately now. lol

you have no idea man..lol. since I have been back...which is Wednesday, I have answered over 360 phone calls on it. that does not count the emails, pm, facebook messages or texts...just in store calls....i cannot believe some of the things that people are asking for....and some of these people are board members as they have told me... This makes me question ever doing another exclusive again. lol...

Just got mine today, looks great!

Lock I want to personally thank you for making me the envy of my brother and friends. This book looks wonderful, thank you for all that you did to make this exclusive happen.

:applause:

Nice :applause:

Should we have received some kind of shipping notice? I don't remember getting one..... hm

I paid through PayPal and got a shipping notice through them.

I also paid through Paypal (on June 27th) and have received no notice of a shipment. (shrug)