• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Congrats on having these sold out on your site!

Unfortunately, I just happened to stumble upon this thread searching on how to purchase this particular cover. Would there, by any chance, any available after SDCC? I won't be attending this year but definitely want this sweet cover(s)!

hey guys...ok...so here is the deal...

Marvel has delayed this book until the 23rd of July. SORRY!!!! Beyond our control. We are going to be at the San Diego Comic Con from the 22nd-29th which means that NONE of these will ship until we get back. They will start shipping on the 30th. They will be shipped in the order they were received. Remember, we are a fully functioning comic store and we will be moving as fast as we possibly can to get these out to you in a timely manner but it will take a little time to get everything out to everyone. They will all be bagged and boarded and shipped in boxes.

We will have a small quantity on hand to sell at our buddy's booth at the SDCC. Booth 4631. Gary at Toy Matrix will be teaming up with me to sell a very limited portion of them at SDCC. Please, if you plan on attending, stop by the amazing Toy Matrix booth at 4631 and check out not only our variants, but his amazing selection of T-Shirts and Funko Pops. He will have his own awesome brand spankin new exclusive there too. The Funko Pop Unmasked Captain America. I believe there will be 250 there in total so I would advise to grab em. His previous Funko Pop exclusives have done amazingly well on the secondary market. Trust me....

After SDCC and all the orders are shipped, IF there are any remaining copies, we will throw some up. No promises but check back about a week or so after SDCC.

Thanks to everyone who supported us in our first big exclusive. We are looking forward to wrapping this one up and getting the next one rolling.

Chris

I just placed my order earlier this morning, I was quite lazy about that. Anyway, I will look forward to seeing what you have coming up in the future.

I tried to order last night but they're all sold out on the website,,,

ill respond to pm's later tonight. got a bunch of stuff on the slate today...but there are a few more of the reverse b&w's left but just a handful so grab em if you are on the fence.....

Thanks for the head's up! Just picked up 2 of the reverse B&W's. Going to send you a PM.

Hey guys. I just wanted to show you what the actual fronts and back look like. These look absolutely STUNNING in person. These are from the small quantity for SDCC. Check em out and lmk what ya think!!!

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Holy these look great!!!!! lol. Not just saying that because its ours. We are so pleased with how these came out. Def one of my favorite variants ever!!! Ok. Quick count and I was able to add a small handful of reverse b&w up as folks were asking for them. Grab em if you want em as they will not last. Thx guys!!! Once again, these will start shipping in the order they were received on the 30th.

I think I bought the last Negative Variant! These are awesome. I can't believe I missed out on the coupon and the other two variants.

Will these be priced the same at SDCC?

If we're at SDCC, can we pick up our copy (save the hassle of shipping)?

Thanks!!