• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look, Mom, no pics!: Vol. 9, ASM #12, uber low-grade...CLOSED.

8 posts in this topic

Although I don't have pictures of this book, you'll get a money-back guarantee. (I've checked in with bb8; No Quarter; silverweb; 1Cool; LT212; flikhype; Lancedg79--and these 7 Boardies, who have very recently bought from me in these picture-less threads--are satisfied customers.) Additionally, my kudos thread here on the Boards should provide ample assurance to anyone on the fence.

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, check (will need to wait for it to clear), or postal money order. Payment expected within 3 days of invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping included: U.S. only. Securely packed Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation & insurance.

5) Money-back guarantee: if not satisfied, full refund (minus return shipping); if you've done business with me before, return shipping on my dime.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

ASM #12 FR

59.00 shipped in the U.S. :news: SOLD.

--Cover detached @ both staples, but book IS held together internally by a 5 1/2" narrow strip of tape.

--Front cover/upper left corner: 1/2" spine split.

--Bottom edge of front cover: small piece missing (out of side of cop's face); also color loss (3/4" area) above the above missing piece (still on cop's head).

--Inside covers: tanning.

--Last pg./bott. edge: small stain

--7" strip of tape along inside back cover spine area.

--Back cover/upper left corner: pencilled "5.00"

--Back cover: 7 1/2" piece of tape along spine; it starts about 1/4 way down & goes to bott. of book; also, a 3 1/2" piece of tape flares out, away from the spine.

--Back cover/bott. edge: some minor soiling & small piece out.

POSITIVES:

a) Nicely centered.

b) Pages are nice, off-white.

c) Though the cover is detached (but held together by the tape), the staples are rust-free & secure at centerfold...and the centerfold is NOT detached.

d) Front cover, believe it or not, still has nice eye appeal, especially for the grade.

e) Book is complete, and completely readable.

Scott indeed is very descriptive in his accounts of the books he sells here. With talents like that, he should write something of substance one of these days. hm

:tonofbricks: Insider jabs can sometimes hurt the most. :cry::baiting:

Scott indeed is very descriptive in his accounts of the books he sells here. With talents like that, he should write something of substance one of these days. hm

:tonofbricks: Insider jabs can sometimes hurt the most. :cry::baiting:

Not a jab, my friend. It's encouragement. ;)