• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Thank You!!!!!!

48 posts in this topic

Last Call- 2 Beauties

92-9.6 White- $365 Shipped

98-9.6 OW/W- $285 Shipped

Pics on page 1

If you take one before 3pm, I can get them out today.

If you've bought a Spidey from this thread, take an extra $10 off each slab. Thanks for all the purchases and comments!

Thread closing tonight, quick drop on the JLA 10 and More Droppps, the Last, on the Web Slingers!

Justice League 10 CGC 8.5 O/W- $350 Shipped

ASM 92 CGC White 9.6 $350 Shipped

ASM 98 CGC OW/W 9.6 SOLD

I'd rather these go to boardies any day of the week, hence the Drops. Thanks to All. :headbang:

Thread closing tonight, quick drop on the JLA 10 and More Droppps, the Last, on the Web Slingers!

ASM 98 CGC OW/W 9.6 $275 Shipped

I'd rather these go to boardies any day of the week, hence the Drops. Thanks to All. :headbang:

#98 per PM :takeit:

ASM 98 CGC OW/W 9.6 $275 Shipped

#98 per PM :takeit:

You rock ^^ Thank You

I'm about to hit the hay. The "real" last call lol Help the last Spidey swing back to Aunt May safely. He's getting chased by none other than X-Men's Iceman.

$330 Shipped takes him home.

2ADDE7DD-2A22-412F-A537-C2F2D09203BD_zpsmi6hgdsa.jpg

$340 Shipped on the JLA 10. Thanks again to all.

I'm about to hit the hay. The "real" last call lol Help the last Spidey swing back to Aunt May safely. He's getting chased by none other than X-Men's Iceman.

:takeit::applause:

:takeit::applause:

^^^^ thank you so much!! (worship)

A SPIDEY Closeout!

Thanks to all who purchased and looked.

If anyone is feeling Faust, $325 shipped on the JLA10. Night y'all. Closing time. Any interest pm me.