• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Brave and Bold 58 2nd Metamorpho

17 posts in this topic

Things that hurts it for me

First looks 5.0

Then flip over

Creasing on back

Then see the tape stain

Goes almost half the length of book

Then I see poped staple

Then you open up show me the middle

Two semi big tape stains on both staples

I'd like to see a few others weigh in on this

Things that hurts it for me

First looks 5.0

Then flip over

Creasing on back

Then see the tape stain

Goes almost half the length of book

Then I see poped staple

Then you open up show me the middle

Two semi big tape stains on both staples

I'd like to see a few others weigh in on this

Yep...I'm at a 2.0 or 2.5 too.

I dislike trying to grade from a scan that is smaller than the comic book itself so when we start our etiquette thread I want to make sure that is one of the things that we mention (to Jeremy)!

This book has what I would consider to be moderate staining. However the book over all doesn't appear to be in rough shape but it is difficult to distinguish what some of the impact and crease defects are because of the size of the scans and/or lack of description. My main concern is the impact damage on the center of the back cover. Is it a tear or just severe impact damage?

3.0 would be my honest guess, but I would err on the side of caution and go 2.0 until Jordysnordy responds or confirms otherwise!

I will try and post bigger pictures later today.

I think the size of the scans you have in your original post are okay for uploading directly to the thread. But if you provide links to larger scans of at least 300DPI resolution or 600DPI max it would certainly make the grading process from a scan a little more comforting. :grin:

I use imgur for my third party image provider. They are free, don't appear to have any issues with the larger scans and there are no ads like there are with photobucket. Just go to imgur.com and sign up for free!

Thank you - I will do that.

One other note. When you post your links always check the posting with the "Preview Post" button to make sure that everything is working and to your liking!