• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Sinnott facilitator?

9 posts in this topic

I didn't see any mention of CGC on their main page or the Facebook page. I did message them to see if they would have someone there. Just waiting on a reply.

If anyone was planning on getting something signed at the Albany show... :mad:

"Hi Scott, CGC will not be in attendance, so no they will not be at the show to do certifications. Thanks! -Jen"

I didn't see any mention of CGC on their main page or the Facebook page. I did message them to see if they would have someone there. Just waiting on a reply.

If anyone was planning on getting something signed at the Albany show... :mad:

"Hi Scott, CGC will not be in attendance, so no they will not be at the show to do certifications. Thanks! -Jen"

Anyone could have told you that CGC corporate wasn't going to be at Albany. The real issue is whether there would be a facilitator with a CAW there.

And that is nothing more than a matter of economic realities. If a show has a good enough lineup, where there will be a sufficient number of submissions, a CAW will be at that show. See, e.g. Indiana Comic Con, Gem City, Asbury Park etc.

If you and some other Albanites (?) can come up with the subs, someone will facilitate it.