• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

176 posts in this topic

First a really cool Hulk lot! Included are 102-117 (except 113 and 116), specials 2 and 3, and a 182! Grades are mostly Good-ish, some better. The works for $75! Less than $5 a piece!

:takeit:

^^ Before I could fix the pic!

Batman #66! Really horrible condition! Who cares?! Boners! Boners as far as the eye can see! Book is complete...ly full of boners. $50 Now $40!

:takeit: per PM.

It's gonna look great in a mylerrrr...... Nevermind. But it's mine!

It doesn't have to look great to be great! ^^

4 color 10 Flash Gordon. VG+ One of the forgotten keys of the hobby. I love it so. $180, what I paid. Now $150!

Somehow I missed this the first time I browsed the sale...

Thank you! ^^

4 color #38 (G+) First Roy Rogers comic, and 1st photo cover western. It's kind of a big deal, and I will miss it. $200 Now $150! Now $135!

p><p> can

:takeit: !!!!

4 color 10 Flash Gordon. VG+ One of the forgotten keys of the hobby. I love it so. $180, what I paid. Now $150!

too bad you didn't miss it for another hour or so, I would have grabbed it, lol. Nice pickup. I'm happy to pick up the FC #38!

RECAP

Page 1

Showcase #22, virtually all of it! (poor) This issue has issues. The cover is sticking to the 1st page by the spine. $325

Two Gun Kid #60 (G) Kirby westerns are on the rise! $40

Page 4

Spirit section 11-24-40 (VG) Neat thing to add to your collection, if you don't have one. A nice, 1st year example. $20

Special Edition Comics #1 (poor/fr) This one is cool. Heavily taped, and NO back cover; a blank piece is taped in place. Complete, tho. $250

Prices vary widely on this book!

Space Western #40 1st issue. Intro Spurs Jackson and his Space Vigilantes! G-. $75

Keen Detective Funnies v.2 #7 (G) 1st Masked Marvel. $350

4 Color 178 (G-) 1st Scrooge McDuck, Barks' greatest creation. $75

Page 5

Feature Book #26 (G-) Hal Foster! $100

Jughead #1 You just never know what I'll come up with, do ya? (G-) Book has loose CF, a big tear on the splash (see pic) and the stain goes all the way thru. $225

Page 6

Weird Fantasy #13 (#1) Fair. Back cover is soiled, staples have rust, typical wear. Still a real key Sci-Fi book, and presents great! $150

Page 7

Weird Fantasy #13 (#13) My fav Feldstein sci-fi cover. G/VG $35

Weird Science-Fantasy #29, a true classic cover. This book looks fantastic, but has color touch, rather a lot, on the spine. Does not bleed thru. I've loved it for years. Tough to grade this 'un. technically FN+, I'll ask $160

Shock SuspenStories #1 (G-) $75

Vault Of Horror #12 Ties with Crypt 17 as the first New Trend to hit the stands, this book is scarcer. FR, staples have rust, some water damage, cover barely attached. $400

Page 8

Vault Of Horror #37 1st Drusilla. (FR) $25

Haunt Of Fear #18 (G-) Ghastly's Greatest! $40

Tales Of Terror Annual #3 Pinking Shears Edition! Just tell CGC it's Marvel Chipping! (FR) $140

Mad #2 FR $40

Mad #3 VG- $120 Nicer copy, little tears on top

Page 9

Mad #4 (poor) All there, except the chunks that aren't. $35

Mad #5 (VG) Decent comic, sub crease. $160

Page 10

Mad #6 (G+) $75

Mad #7 (G+) $75

Mad #8 (VG) Solid. $120

Mad #9 (G/VG) $85

Mad #10 (G/VG) $85

Mad #11 (FR) Spine splits, cover not attached, big tears in the back cover. Presents beautifully! $30

Mad #12 (G) $35 Tape

Mad #13 (G-) $35

Mad #14 (FR) $25

Mad #15 (VG+) $75

Page 11

Mad #16 (G-) $20

Mad #17 (VG) $60

Mad #18 (FR) $20

Mad #19 (VG) $65

Mad #20 (G-) $20

Mad #21 (FR) $20

Mad #22 (G-) $25

Mad #23 (G-) $20

Mad #24 1st magazine issue! INCOMPLETE! missing about a 3rd of the innards. $10

Page 12

Mad #25 (G) $30

Mad #26 (G-) $20

Powerhouse Pepper #5 Scarce! Discombobulating Wolverton art! Attractive VG-, has some production weirdness. $135

Page 13

Frontline Combat lot. This is an almost complete run, missing just #1 and #4. Grades are mostly low, but a couple of nice ones in there, like 12 and 13. Kurtzman's war books are among the very finest the industry has ever produced. This lot guides at $300, let's go $175

Page 16

Two-Gun Kid #54 FR. Big tears thru cover. $9

Page 17

Marvel Super-Heroes #12 1st Captain Marvel. G/VG $30

Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #106, the "I Am Curious Black" issue. VG- top staple pull. $50