• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Con Booth called Stan Lee Comics

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know who this is? They were at Dallas comic con and go by Stan Lee Comics and another name. I was talking with one of the employees and he said they just go to the cons Stan Lee appears at. I am looking for their info since I misplaced it. I did a search, but you can only imagine what pops up with Stan Lee comics.

Link.

As the fallout mounts from the revelation that former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child more than a decade ago with a member of his household staff, plans to revive the Terminator star’s acting career have been put on hold — a move that now extends to The Governator, the comics and animation project co-developed by Stan Lee. “In light of recent events,” representatives announced last night, “A Squared Entertainment, POW, Stan Lee Comics, and Archie Comics, have chosen to not go forward with The Governator project.” However, Entertainment Weekly notes the statement was revised two hours later, putting the project “on hold.”