• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the All Purpose Video Game Thread messed up for anyone else?

7 posts in this topic

I made a post in it...and now it won't let me scroll to the last post and make a reply to it. In other words....I can't scroll to the very bottom of my last post in it to where I can see the "edit", "reply" buttons, etc. (shrug)

Also...when I tried to reply to the post directly above mine...that post never showed up. Very strange.

It also looks like Hado just made a post in there...but I can't see it...it won't let me see past my post with the video in it.

Someone's post broke it. It's happened before and I'm guessing has to do with the youtube link. Domo, try going to your posts and see if you can get to it directly to edit or delete.

Damn...sorry about this guys.

It won't let me scroll down far enough to get to the edit or delete buttons. :pullhair:

I fixed it for you dorks.

It's only sort of fixed for me...and only because your post is on a new page for me.

When I go back a page...I still can't scroll past my video and get to the bottom of that post to edit or delete it, and I can't get to any post below it on that same page. (shrug)