• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic connect auction thoughts

345 posts in this topic

BTW, if any one is bidding on the Mystic #2 tomorrow...prepare for battle.

in a bidding war, i'd want you in my foxhole!!

Awww, ain't that sweet :cloud9:

BTW, if any one is bidding on the Mystic #2 tomorrow...prepare for battle.

How about the Victory #1 [my personal favorite in this auction]? Seems like this is right up your alley.

It is awfully pretty.

Kind of interesting that the longest run in the JW books is Tom & Jerry. hm

Yes, and you shouldn't be looking at those, you are too young. (tsk)

CC auctions are soooo frustrating. Apart from the cockamamie stoppage time closes, I can't figure out a way to list my bids -- and just my bids -- in order of close. They give you a bunch of options, but none gives you the obvious ordering -- books you are bidding on in order of the closing times. :pullhair:

Unless I'm too dumb to figure it out. Always a possibility! :D

For all the criticism they take, the CLink auctions are much better run.

CC auctions are soooo frustrating. Apart from the cockamamie stoppage time closes, I can't figure out a way to list my bids -- and just my bids -- in order of close. They give you a bunch of options, but none gives you the obvious ordering -- books you are bidding on in order of the closing times. :pullhair:

Unless I'm too dumb to figure it out. Always a possibility! :D

For all the criticism they take, the CLink auctions are much better run.

Try Sort by Time: Newest Listed (Auctions)

and some folks told me I was crazy selling my 8.0 mod action 1 last year for $140K.... lol

Woooo... that Action 1 is red HOT! Will 172k finally take it?

my 125K should have taken it :cry:

I got the party started a bit early on GA key as I probably won't be online when the bidding ends tonight. High bidder right now but I fully expect to be blown out of the water.

Good luck. Just hope you ain't tangl'n with me (thumbs u

Well it is official in my opinion that Action 1 is a book that only the 1% will be able to purchase, unrestored or restored. Unless there is a correction in these books, I do not think I or most comic collectors will be able to own one.

Well it is official in my opinion that Action 1 is a book that only the 1% will be able to purchase, unrestored or restored. Unless there is a correction in these books, I do not think I or most comic collectors will be able to own one.
its been that way for a while now...but even this price has taken it to a level most didn't anticipate (except the top 2 bidder I suspect)

Don't think there will be much of a correction unless 40-50 new copies come to market over the next few years [and that's not likely].