• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most awesome post you've ever made in Comics General?

200 posts in this topic

My personal fave was in a thread that wound up getting deleted. Sadly there's no record of it but on the whisperings winds of nostalgia.

I am the Socrates of deleted thread awesomeness.

You don't even qualify as the Socrates of the morgue.

You are my hemlock.

My personal fave was in a thread that wound up getting deleted. Sadly there's no record of it but on the whisperings winds of nostalgia.

Balloon animal dispatch FTW

Sean remembers. lol

Unicycles too.

There were a few posts that had me in tears. Some because I had to mention that someone was ill, or lost their home, or died...and some based on the boards generosity to members in need.

I still get teary when I think of some close friends we lost.

When did the star ratings end? I know I've heard about them, but I think they were before my time.

There were a few posts that had me in tears. Some because I had to mention that someone was ill, or lost their home, or died...and some based on the boards generosity to members in need.

When did the star ratings end? I know I've heard about them, but I think they were before my time.

:facepalm:

Probably late 2003 or so.

There was some serious chaffing over those stars. It was something to behold. lol

You're a star to me Sha. :cloud9:

There was some serious chaffing over those stars. It was something to behold. lol

lol:banana:

You're a star to me Sha. :cloud9:

date.gif

:whistle:

lol

(shrug)

So now a miscalculation is a lie? I already explained why I thought it was 4' based on a measured 8' kick-why the need to keep trolling this point? Does it make you feel good about yourself when you do it? Like, you're smarter/better or something? Come on, Hate-O

(shrug)

Suck it strawberry short-stuff

So now a miscalculation is a lie? I already explained why I thought it was 4' based on a measured 8' kick-why the need to keep trolling this point? Does it make you feel good about yourself when you do it? Like, you're smarter/better or something? Come on, Hate-O

Over 8000 gems. How were you able to choose just 1? :baiting:

It was tough

Like picking my fave jelly belly flavor

It was tough

Jelly bellys :cloud9:

(shrug)

I never gave you one star. I gave everyone of your threads one star because you always complained about the one star bandit, who happened to be me. Suck it, one thumb Chris.

It was tough

You forgot this:

so in your mind 3 dudes sitting around making fun of the President are 'bullying' him. Amazing. Ok let me make up a new phrase to clear things up. 'aware bullying'. Where some dude is in a forum, going back and forth and multiple people are arguing with him at once-like I'm doing now, for instance.

Which was responded to with this:

5ca3y.jpg

I giggled that day

It was tough

You forgot this:

so in your mind 3 dudes sitting around making fun of the President are 'bullying' him. Amazing. Ok let me make up a new phrase to clear things up. 'aware bullying'. Where some dude is in a forum, going back and forth and multiple people are arguing with him at once-like I'm doing now, for instance.

Which was responded to with this:

5ca3y.jpg

I giggled that day

WTF I WAS JUST GONNA START A NEW THREAD WHAT WAS YOUR DUMBEST POST EVER IN CG AND POST THAT!!!! W_T_F??????

You are freaking Sykik

Plus you stopped me from making another thread

2 birds w/one stone

(shrug)

I never gave you one star. I gave everyone of your threads one star because you always complained about the one star bandit, who happened to be me. Suck it, one thumb Chris.

You're still my favourite :luhv: