• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT Identity Crisis Speculation Thread! (Spoilers?)

72 posts in this topic

Are Jack and Tim Drake in any way related to the Black Canary?

The current Black Canary aka Dinah Laurel Lance is the daughter of the original Black Canary Dinah Drake Lance formerly Dinah Drake, daughter of Richard Drake.

Has this ever been discussed in the Bat-mythos? Aside from some fan fic no one has mentioned a legitimate connection between the two. But it is possible that Jack Drake is Dinah Lance's cousin.

Perhaps the hit on adventurer Jack (or Tim) Drake was a means to hurt Black Canary?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now I'm playing with you guys...

Are Jack and Tim Drake in any way related to the Black Canary?

The current Black Canary aka Dinah Laurel Lance is the daughter of the original Black Canary Dinah Drake Lance formerly Dinah Drake, daughter of Richard Drake.

Has this ever been discussed in the Bat-mythos? Aside from some fan fic no one has mentioned a legitimate connection between the two. But it is possible that Jack Drake is Dinah Lance's cousin.

Perhaps the hit on adventurer Jack (or Tim) Drake was a means to hurt Black Canary?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now I'm playing with you guys...

27_laughing.gif Evil. I'm not biting on that one!

Fact: The document that Ray quickly signs for Jean is NOT a Patent Release Rorm, but rather a run-of-the-mill End User License Agreement for a piece of software. Since this is the only "irrelevant piece of paper" in the series that actually has discernable text (as opposed to a headline or title, with askgh;slghdflgh;s;lksjsdjk;hdjksdghdk in the text fields as filler), I am convinced that it is important in some way. The very first words of the document are "PLEASE READ."

I have no theories about who the killer is; at least, I have no theories that have not already been discussed to death.

All I know is that this document will figure in IC7, if not in the actual murder. I don't know how. I don't know why. But it will.

And if it don't... well, shucks.

@Kevin: The issue you saw was fake? That's a surprising turn of events.

This will be my one shot at this as my head hurt from re-re-re-reading this story(has to be comic of the year).

Sue D'bny wanting to give Ralph a birthday mystery to solve,went 'a little ' to far in getting some one to make it

'look' like she was attacked(she having been killed ). Lex Luther knowing the disarray this would cause, sends

out the 'word'(go for the hero's,both family and friends) . Teams are set-up., money is 'bet', and now there is

'profit' in both the killings and the 'bet'. Ray Palmer and Jean Loring ARE involved(not sure if it is "of there own

free will," or not), How it will end, a 'time-travler' will go back to 'save' Sue, this will effect the 'bet', and start to

unravel the whole thing, as money is the why, which will lead to the who, as to 'who benefits'.

I also suggested that this was all Sue's annual b'day surprise plan gone horribly wrong.... or all planned as a mystery with her alive somewhere but still spinning out of her control.... I kinda wish it were the answer, but DC just would get blasted for being lame.

Hasn't it already been determined that The Atom is responsible? Course, that could be a ploy, especially if it comes one issue early.

NO, it has not, involved maybe, Batman is very worried about The Atom, the WHY is still unknown.

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Page could be another mis-direct. Although, w/out seeing the first page, it's kind of tough to predict.

We get MM's reaction. Did Bats straight up tell him, or is he speculating on Bats words, "Find Ray!"??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Can't wait for Wednesday!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, on the next page Jean is revealed to be Ultraa, the Multi-Alien and he/she has been mind-controlling the Atom all along. Which is okay, because he turns out to be Krypto the Super Dog in disguise, and the real Atom has been stuck battling a flea on his fur for the last four years...