• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talk about selling the label rather than the comic

5 posts in this topic

I just thought this ebay auction was odd ...

One of the only comic auctions I've ever seen where there IS an image,

but it does NOT show the book!

A THOUSAND dollar comic, and you have to go look in Gerber to find

out which issue of Rangers it actually is!

We ARE the weirdest monkees ever.

gozer

--------------------------

Wow. Now I have four children. You will be called "Stitchface."

if the books are worth that much, then I think there is a feeling that the seller ought to include a full scan of the book, back and front, instead of a chintzy digital photo of just the label. Showcase the product as much as possible.

if the books are worth that much, then I think there is a feeling that the seller ought to include a full scan of the book, back and front, instead of a chintzy digital photo of just the label. Showcase the product as much as possible.

Absolutely. Show the full book. All 9.X books are not created equal, even though they may grade equally. How centered is it? How well cut? Any writing allowed in the grade? How good are the colors (the book does seem to show some of the classic red fading (but slight based on the small area) that Fiction House is plagued with. It's like buying a car based on a photo of the door. grin.gif