• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvelmania Post it if you got it.

54 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has been done before so if it has it's being done again. At least this is not a scanner thread.

Here are some items I have picked up over the years. Included are some non Marvel items but very neat none the less.

Leroy

CIMG8001_zpsebcfc808.jpg

CIMG8003_zpse8271581.jpg

CIMG8006_zpsee6a30d8.jpg

1975 Amsco Marvel World still sealed in original plastic.

MarvelWorld1_zpsa627086f.jpeg

OK, that's just freaking cool as heck.

I'd have died to have something like that as a kid. Even to this day, I never even knew something like that existed.

I used to make my own 'cities' to position my Mego dolls in.

Our local donut chain (I believe it was Tim Hortons) used to give out little donut boxes that were shaped like a store. I used to use it to make the Super-Friends JLA headquarters and a toy racetrack would make the expressway.

Amazing stuff.

greggy and Tupenny love to roll around in this sort of thing.

together?

:o

And dinner afterwards.

Here are some Marvel Flicker Rings to add.

FlickerRings_zpsb8675a59.jpeg

You have way more stuff than I do. I forgot about my rings so here are a couple of crapy pics from 2 angles. These are displayed in my office.

CIMG8008_zps11c511d3.jpg

CIMG8007_zpsf71186ad.jpg

Those are great!! I like those silver colored ones better than the blue ones I have.

I really like those colored plastic rings you have. Who is the one next to Thor? Is that Daredevil? The Thing is awesome!! :cloud9:

Those are great!! I like those silver colored ones better than the blue ones I have.

I really like those colored plastic rings you have. Who is the one next to Thor? Is that Daredevil? The Thing is awesome!! :cloud9:

I'm fairly sure it is the Hulk. Here is a completed search on eBay Marvelmania. Lots of great stuff to look at.

Marvelmania

Very nice stuff guys. I've got the '66 cards but haven't picked up anything else yet. Can you guys recommend a price guide?

I don't know of any price guides. Probably best way to determine values is completed ebay sales. Cards are hard to value as they like comics can very greatly based on condition.

Very nice stuff guys. I've got the '66 cards but haven't picked up anything else yet. Can you guys recommend a price guide?

I don't know of any price guides. Probably best way to determine values is completed ebay sales. Cards are hard to value as they like comics can very greatly based on condition.

Cards I'm not worried about. I already have them... I just see stuff on EBay and have no idea if it's a good price or the usual EBay outrageous price.