• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Post MORE eBay Scams!!!

31 posts in this topic

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141318665973

Not exactly a scam but wtf! This price is insane! Has to be a extra digit in there. I'd love to sit down with people like this, who have no idea how to price things and simply ask them where they got their numbers from. Unless everything comes back 9.8 and up.....

Buzz how's the mobility on that arm coming?

meh - 1st PT guy messed up resulting in quite the setback while the bones were healing and ligaments and tendons were staying put, the elbow was healing with a gap in the joint and the elbow was going to dislocate again. This is because someone didn't pay attention.

New PT is out of Surgeons office under his supervision. I was never going to regain full motion but I can deal with a 5 degree loss in both directions (10 degrees overall). I say 5 because today after stretching I could straighten my arm down to about 7 degrees. (Yay me!) Anything they do in the office, I order over Amazon and have it get here immediately so I can keep up with the exercises and get back as much as possible.

I could probably have gone back to work but elected to stay out another three months to concentrate on my arm. Still, no going out or crowds so I missed and will continue to miss things like NYCC: Special Edition and a slew of concerts that I had/have tickets for.

In the long run... I would rather be able to rub my eyes in the morning with both hands and swim again.

I was thinking about posting something that occurred on eBay that led me to be unhappy. I was thinking about creating a thread about it.

What say you CG?

:taptaptap:

Fine...

It all started about two weeks ago when I listed a few books that did not sell on the boards over at eBay. One potential buyer placed a bid on a book and retracted his bid. I shrugged it off as a "whatever". Then the guy does it again on another book. Then he did it again on something else. So I sent him a message asking him if anything was wrong. He responds (or I guess this was a response) by hitting a BIN. He then proceeds to write me that since he hit the BIN he knows where I live. A few days go by and I am walking around when I notice these two guys standing outside causing trouble in my neighborhood. I approached them and then I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and she said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."

thanks for the laugh.

I was thinking about posting something that occurred on eBay that led me to be unhappy. I was thinking about creating a thread about it.

What say you CG?

:taptaptap:

Fine...

It all started about two weeks ago when I listed a few books that did not sell on the boards over at eBay. One potential buyer placed a bid on a book and retracted his bid. I shrugged it off as a "whatever". Then the guy does it again on another book. Then he did it again on something else. So I sent him a message asking him if anything was wrong. He responds (or I guess this was a response) by hitting a BIN. He then proceeds to write me that since he hit the BIN he knows where I live. A few days go by and I am walking around when I notice these two guys standing outside causing trouble in my neighborhood. I approached them and then I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and she said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."

thanks for the laugh.

:banana: