• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Grades the WRONG BOOK - And It's A KEY!!!

64 posts in this topic

I sent in my ASM ANNUAL #1 (standard service) and today it came back -

Marked AMAZING SPIDERMAN #1?

I could see an error like this for some obscure Golden Age, but this is a damn KEY book which I kinda think they have seen before? So much for "quality control"

IMG_1995.JPGIMG_1993.JPG

Ok so it's only my second batch to be graded - but does this happen often?

get to know your cgc forum better. there are things called 'sub-forums'.

this one is for sales of comics.

They're not building jumbo jets. It's a mistake. Email customer service and they'll make it right.

I find at least some of the time that the error is initiated by the submitter by putting the wrong name or issue number on the label. Obviously, CGC should catch it but it's not very high on Maslow's hierarchy.

They're not building jumbo jets. It's a mistake. Email customer service and they'll make it right.

I find at least some of the time that the error is initiated by the submitter by putting the wrong name or issue number on the label. Obviously, CGC should catch it but it's not very high on Maslow's hierarchy.

nestled between 'safety' and 'social'

That word nestle sounds safe and social. :devil:

That word nestle sounds safe and social. :devil:

Forget safe. We're on the Internet. It's time to self-actualize, people! :sumo: